I believe that the face finder is the most useful feature of iPhoto. This way, when importing photos, you can easily create folders for each individual. This may come in handy when choosing family portraits for Christmas cards, and sorting through old vacation photos.
A feature I learned in iphoto which I think will be most useful is the photo-editing feature which allows you to crop, zoom, rotate, or add effects to photos such as black and white and blur.
I learned how to figure out where a picture was taken which is useful to be able to see all of the places you have been and the pictures you took while you were there.
one feature that i have learned in i photo that will help is how to change different layouts.
ReplyDeleteThe "Enhance" Feature
ReplyDeleteI believe that the face finder is the most useful feature of iPhoto. This way, when importing photos, you can easily create folders for each individual. This may come in handy when choosing family portraits for Christmas cards, and sorting through old vacation photos.
ReplyDeleteA feature I learned in iphoto which I think will be most useful is the photo-editing feature which allows you to crop, zoom, rotate, or add effects to photos such as black and white and blur.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to locate where the picture was taken and how to make a map.
ReplyDeleteI think cropping will be most useful.It will be most uselful because i can crop stuff i dont need in the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI know how to put a location where the photo was taken :)
ReplyDeleteI learned how to apply effects onto pictures. This can help make the picture match the theme of the book.
ReplyDeleteI think that Geo-tagging is most useful because you can record where you have been.
ReplyDeleteOne tool I learned about was the ability to edit the coloring of the pictures. I feel this will be useful to intrigue the reader and catch their eye.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to put location on picture
ReplyDeleteI think iphoto has useful features by using Layout!
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use iphoto
ReplyDeleteI learned how to figure out where a picture was taken which is useful to be able to see all of the places you have been and the pictures you took while you were there.
ReplyDeleteI Learned how to use Layout.
ReplyDelete