Thursday, November 8, 2012

Blog #4, iMovie

Provide one feature which you learned how to use in iMovie.

21 comments:

  1. One featured that I learned in iMovie this week was how to add a transition from the right side of the middle tab diving the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i learned how to speed and slow down a video in imovie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned how to detach audio from a clip by going to the clip option on the top of the screen and selecting detach audio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned how to put a picture into imovie by dragging and dropping it into the project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One feature I learned to use in iMovie is Transitions. To use it, click on the envelope icon on the right and then select the transition you want by dragging and droppping it in between the frames you want it to transition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Transition Bar: A section full of transitions to put between clips. How to do it: click and drag a transition from the transition bar onto a space in between two frames, and it should snap into place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i learned how to speed and slow down a video in imovie. you go to clip at the top and you either press fastforward or slow motion

    ReplyDelete
  8. In iMovie this week, I learned how to make the voices backwards, slower and faster.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How to Add captions, you go to a button called T then you pick which type of caption then drag to the clip.. and then type it

    ReplyDelete
  10. REDO** This week in class, I learned how to detach a audio file from its original video. To do this, you highlight the part you want to detach, click "Clip" at the top of your screen (menu bar), and then "Detach Audio."

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learned how to apply transitions and text to the different frames. It was fun to explore all the different options!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Voiceover it adds audio

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learned how to edit the audio of the clip, like changing the voice. You can change the voice to effects such as robot voices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One thing I learned how to use in iMovie was how you can change the effect. You click on the little wheel icon on the video and then you click on "clip adjustment" then go to the video effect option and pick any effect you want.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i learned about how to use voice over

    ReplyDelete
  16. I learned how to make a transition!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I learned how to record my voice and apply into the video.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I learned how to add pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I learned how to record videos.

    ReplyDelete